Monday, May 30, 2011

Blech.

Silence has been brought to you by the letter I as in illness. Since late last Thursday I've been ruing the day/the person/the food that has gotten me sick (not sure which). All projects slated for the holiday weekend have not happened (save doing the laundry) as I have been practically comatose. Props to the dog for staying by my side, still slightly disappointed I couldn't teach him to run to the store for me. Sigh.

All those thoughts I had in my twenties about what I missed out on not ever living on my own without roommates of any sort... total b.s. Seriously. Having no one around to ask to run to get you something as simple as ice chips from the next room, let alone something from the store sucks. Call me dependent, whatever. There was nothing pleasant about my trip to the co-op for me or the cashier who looked at me like I might give her the bubonic plague as I attempted to secure broth and more applesauce.

Slowly regaining footing just in time for DH's pending return. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment