Thursday, September 1, 2011

Planning an Escape

http://pinterest.com/pin/96679785/
In one month we will officially be in possession of our new place. In two months we'll be leaving for Paris. Kinda feeling like the luckiest girl in the world right now. Just about the time we'll be completely tired of unpacking, we'll pack our bags to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in the city of lights. Giddy happy.

So with a week or so to explore and brisk November weather sure to keep us bundled, I'm looking for good suggestions about where to go and what to do in the city. We're hoping to hit the flea markets to look for a few things for the new place. Our apartment rental place gave us great tips on shipping large items back, so I'm prepared to hit the stores for items of all sizes.

And of course, I could spend years of my life looking at art, so big and small I'm on the hunt for the best shows and galleries to go see, since I can't spend the whole week in the Louvre.

What do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment