Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Made Up Like A Grown Up

After a month or so of the new makeup routine, I've concluded there are a few things I really love. Megan from Princess Street totally had it right on a quick out-the-door face.

Where has tinted moisturizer been for the last 15 years of my life? I've been using the porcelain Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer as my only foundation most days and it's fantastic. When I feel I need to be a bit more polished, I break out the MAC, but most days it's not needed.

The Makeup Forever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1 is magical. I was a little intimidated by this and the idea that this is my concealer. Yet, after a little trial and error, it's better than any stick concealer I've ever used.

The four-color MAC eye shadow palette is amazing and the MAC Viva Glam lipstick #6 is fab. I am totally in love. Finally, the creamy eye liner from MAC also outstanding.

Now I just need to be better about really washing my face before bed. No reason to age this face any faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment