Monday, May 2, 2011

Beautiful People, Beautiful Things

Being around creative people inspires me. Being around creative people that are dear friends is thrilling. Seeing their work up close and how joyful the act of creating makes them is fantastic.So tonight when I got to see a great group of friends, old and new, and check out my talented friend Jeanne Griffin's new creative gig called Zest I was delighted. And now have a new gorgeous necklace for summer. Her new collaboration with a friend is a pop-up boutique. So on point for right now, which is why her taste is always impeccable and on trend.

Finding a creative outlet is so critical to keeping the creativity in my work fresh. It's been waning as of late, so I'm in search of something new. Painting course vs. graphic design... hmm. Seems like a more logic summer endeavor than say working on an unhealthy tan at the beach. Maybe a little canvas, literal or digital is exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment