Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maybe I'll Try Something New

Fittingly my first attempt at NaBloPoMo is around the word maybe. Since as of late I've been a whole lot of "maybe I'll do that later," a month of focused on writing might actually be useful and hopefully a bit less whiny than the drivel of late. Tonight I dove back into solid home cooking again. Perhaps not the healthiest of choices, the Chicago Deep Dish from Cook's Illustrated, but my first attempt at pizza dough and I'm really happy with the basic sauce from the recipe. Now I'm patiently waiting for it to cool to see if the effort is tasty.

Meal planning for the week has a few new recipes in store. A creamy (creamless) tomato soup, WW smothered pork chops, and a whole lot of asparagus. So delicious. Maybe I'll actually avoid eating out this week and stay on budget/schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment