Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Professional

Summer work clothes. It's the source of a daily dressing dilemma. Light enough to not melt on the way to work and running between buildings, but enough layers to survive air conditioned chilled buildings. Add to that not being the same size as last summer and I'm in a stuffed pickle.

I need to find the right pieces to get me through at least the first two months of summer that aren't too expensive and I can mix and match to have enough outfits to not literally wear the same thing everyday. The core pieces already in rotation are of course black pants, a winter white pant, and a gray pant. I'm hating every top I have in my closet. I have black sleeveless dress and a black/white print dress. Beyond that, a big black belt and a nude belt that I've been pairing endlessly.

I need color, I need easy, I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment